|About Our Process
- Here at Wilbanks Construction Company, unlike other remodeling Companies and contractors, we do not require any payment upfront to get the process moving with your remodel project. A deposit of 20% will be needed after the first day of work. That assures you that we will not take your money and run, AND assures that we will be on site as scheduled. For projects that require windows and cabinetry orders, the customer will need to make a 50% deposit on the product before an order is made to the manufacturer. These deposits are non-refundable.
- A member of the Wilbanks team will meet with you to discuss your project and budget. We will offer a wide range of options for you to choose from in order to meet your budget.
- As we begin the bidding and estimating part of your project, there will be no misunderstandings or hidden prices. A Scope of Work Agreement will be established at the design/consultation phase of each project. We work closely with you during this phase to clearly define your project scope, design and details. At the end of this phase, a formal project proposal will be initiated; this proposal will need to be signed off on before a formal contract is written.
- A written Construction Contract is then drawn up prior to commencement of construction, including repairs and maintenance improvements. Following contract signing, price changes occur only if the scope of the project or specifications changes. This is always discussed before add on or changes are done. An addendum to the original contract will be drawn up and signed before any add on or changes are made in order that everyone is on the same page.
- Owner, Jeff Wilbanks(Owner) assures each job is done correctly and to spec. He is constantly in contact with supervisors and crews as to maintain that craftsmanship. You will usually find him ON-SITE working along with crews…this, in turn, guarantees a quality finished product.
- Quality craftsmanship is built into every job through close project management of our employees. Since Jeff Wilbanks (Owner) will usually be ON-SITE, you will have no problems communicating during the process and you will get quick answers to any questions that may arise during build out. Maintaining open lines of communication by phone, e-mails and in person means we can answer questions that may arise and address things in a timely manner.
- A post construction conference assures you that punch list items are completed before final payments are made. It gives you peace of mind knowing that end of project details will be taken care of.
- A one-year warranty covering workmanship is our guarantee to you that we will be responsive even after your project is complete.
We love your home as much as you do!